Beef Lasagna Recipe
Searching for a pasta dish that can save you from being stuck in the same old pasta dish? Then you should not miss trying this beef lasagna recipe. the whole wheat noodles and lean ground beef make this tasty favorite a little lighter. Though, there are lots of restaurants or fast foods that offer this dish on their menu, even available on frozen. Well, there is nothing tastier than a homemade lasagna, so follow this easy recipe to create a classic and cheesy Italian dinner. made from ingredients such as ground beef, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley and salt to taste. this pasta dish is perfect to serve with fresh salad, or perhaps a slice or two of garlic bread. Give this recipe a try!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1L spaghetti sauce
- 1kg cottage cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup water
How To Cook Beef Lasagna:
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef. Drain the grease.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, eggs, half of the grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt and ground black pepper.
- To assemble, in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish evenly spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture. Cover with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with 3 noodles, remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add 1/2 cup water to the edges of the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 175 degrees C oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Image Credit: taste.com.au
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: