Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cooking oil
How to cook Buffalo Chicken Wings:
- Combine flour, chili powder, salt, and paprika in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Put the chicken in the mixing bowl and coat with the flour mixture.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Put-in hot sauce, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir.
- Pour-in the butter mixture over the fried chicken wings. Mix to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Transfer on a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite dip. Share and enjoy!