Buttered Fried Chicken
- 1 kilo Magnolia Chicken Cut-ups, assorted parts
- 1 tbsp Calamansi
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Magnolia Nutri-oil for deep-frying
- 2 pc Egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- ½ cup Magnolia Butter-licious!, melted
How to cook Buttered Fried:
- Marinate the Chicken Ups in calamansi, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
- Dip chicken in beaten eggs and roll in cornstarch.
- Deep fry chicken until golden and cooked through then drain in paper towels.
- Toss fried chicken in melted butter. Serve hot.