Cheese Sticks Recipe
This super easy but superb in taste is one of the favorite Filipino finger food. Cheese sticks is a deep-fried snack composed of sliced cheese wrapped in spring roll wrapper or lumpia wrapper. Commonly served as finger food at children parties and even appetizer or pulutan on social gatherings. This recipe is so simple you only need lumpia wrappers, cheddar cheese, and oil for frying. You should try wrapping a dozen and give it a try. Your kids will surely love it, it is so cheesy and crunchy. Serve it with dips like ketchup or whatever that can satisfy your taste. Try this cheese sticks now and happy cooking!
- 10-15 lumpia wrappers
- 100 grams (3.5 oz.) cheddar cheese
- oil for deep frying
- water for sealing lumpia wrappers
How To Cook Cheese Sticks Recipe:
- Seal the lumpia wrappers for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Slice the cheese into 10-15 sticks, each about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Put each stick in a lumpia wrapper. Seal each.
- Deep fry each cheese stick until golden brown and crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Serve hot with your sauce.