Choco Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (Ricoa or generic)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (reduce if peanut butter is sweet)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (rolled oats)
- Waxed paper
How To Make Choco Peanut Butter Cookies:
- In a pan, melt butter.
- Mix in sugar, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Heat until it boils.
- Boil for 1 minute then add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and oatmeal (you may turn off heat when adding instant oatmeal).
- Scoop teaspoonfuls and drop it on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Let it cool and harden
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: