Cookies & Cream Polvoron Recipe
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups powdered full cream milk
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/8 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cookies and cream (Oreo), ground
- japanese paper or cellophane
- polvoron moulder
How To Make Cookies & Cream Polvoron:
- In a pan over medium heat, toast flour for about 15 minutes or until color turns to light brown. Stir constantly.
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool. Set aside.
- Add powdered milk and sugar then mix until well combined.
- Pour melted butter then mix well until smooth.
- Add ground cookies and cream then stir well.
- In a polvoron mold, scoop and press the mixture until compact.
- Wrap the molded polvoron with cellophane wrapper then secure by twisting both ends.
- Repeat until all the mixture are consumed. Done!
Image Credit: themayakitchen.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: