Dessert Recipes[No-Bake] Yummy Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup of graham, crushed
- 4 tbs of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack all purpose cream, chilled
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- 2 fresh mango (make these mango into mango puree, leave some slices for toppings)
- 1 Mr. Gulaman
How To Cook No-Bake Mango Cheesecake:
- For the crust, pour the crushed grahams into a cake pan then mix the melted butter. Flatten over the base. Chill and set aside.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, chilled all-purpose cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until fluffy.
- After mixing the filling of our cheesecake, chill it for 30 minutes.
- Now dissolve 1 tbsp of Mr. Gulaman into 2 tbsp of warm water. Mix it. After mixing add this to your mango puree and mix again.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, add the mango puree to the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour in mixture to the cake pan.
- Decorate the top of our cheesecake with mango slice. Then put it in fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight.
Image Credit: flickr.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: