Easy Java Rice Recipe
- 5 to 6 cups warm steamed white rice
- 1/2 tablespoon annatto powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to cook Easy Java Rice:
- Melt margarine by using the microwave oven (about 10 seconds).
- Combine turmeric and annatto powder. Mix well.
- Put-in garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Stir until everything is distributed.
- Pour-in mixture on warm steamed rice. Gently mix so that the rice is coated by the mixture.
- Serve with Fried Pork Chop and Atchara.
- Share and enjoy!