Egg Salad Recipe
Egg salad is always perfect to prepare and pair in many dish. This particular recipe requires no fancy ingredients, it is so simple to do, so quick, and yet, still so delicious! Its well-balanced taste, with bright, fresh flavors and a texture that spans from rich and creamy to crisp and crunchy can really turn your dull meals into something enjoyable and savoring. Egg salads starts with perfectly cooked eggs. Ours combines roughly mashed eggs with red sweet onions, garlic, fresh ground black pepper, mayonnaise, and fresh basil. This may seem a quite list, but feel free to add whatever satisfy your taste. Pair this egg salad with bread, or serve as side dish for grilled dishes. Whatever way you choose, this egg salad is already a delight.
- 8 (10–minute) hard boiled eggs (11 Minutes out of refrigerator)
- ½ cup red sweet onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1 ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh basil (cut into strips)
How To Cook Egg Salad:
- After boiling eggs, chill in ice water for 5 minutes.
- Peel off the shells.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on bread or toast.
Image Credit: newsnish.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: