Fried Oreos Recipe
Everyone love Oreos, well, have you met someone that doesn’t like it? No wonder that there are now many recipes to that uses it. And speaking of it, one of the most likeable is the fried Oreos. This recipe is perfect for fun dinner party dessert because they’re so easy to make at home. Using other ingredients aside from the oreos such as pancake mix, cooking oil, sugar, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and vanilla ice cream. This may be a quite list of ingredients, but you can still play around and experiment its taste by adding different toppings on it. Your kids will surely love this dish, or perhaps you can ask them to help you in the kitchen. Enjoy cooking!
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup dry pancake mix
- cooking oil for frying (vegetable oil or canola oil)
For Optional Toppings:
- confectioner’s sugar
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- vanilla ice cream
How To Cook Fried Oreos:
- Preheat the oil, there should be some small bubbles on the side.
- While the oil is heating up, prepare the pancake batter (follow manufacturer’s instructions).
- Dip the Oreo in the pancake batter making sure you coat it completely.
- Use thongs to pick it up and drop in the oil. One or two at a time.
- It should puff up a little but and float to the top. Turn it over to the other side until both sides are light golden.
- This should not take too long, around 1-2 minutes. If it takes a while, your oil is probably not hot enough.
- Let the Fried Oreos rest for a few seconds on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve warm with optional toppings of your choice.
Image Credit: cookiedoughandovenmitt.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: