Fried Porkchop Recipe
Pork chops are one of the favorite dish to serve in dinners. No wonder, because this recipe is easy and quick to make and they pair well with a variety of foods and flavors. You can simply enjoy them year around be it pan fry or even oven fry them for a healthy seasons. Its method only involves flattening the chops, dipping them in a liquid, and then breading them with a seasoned flour mixture, or bread or cracker crumbs. The chops are then cooked in oil. Uses ingredients such as pork chops, all-purpose flour, corn starch, black pepper, fish sauce, calamansi and salt. Keep this real family pleaser recipe that will make you end up with a crisp, golden crust and moist, tender meat.
- 1/2 kg pork chop
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/8 ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 calamansi
How To Cook Fried Porkchop:
- Marinate pork with fish sauce, calamansi and black pepper. Let it settle for at least 30 min.
- In a bowl, combine flour and cornstarch. Add a pinch of black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Coat the marinated pork with the flour and cornstarch mixture.
- Deep fry coated pork over low-medium heat until golden brown.
Image Credit: recipeshubs.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: