Frozen Fruit Salad Recipe
This dessert recipe is staple on many occasions. Be it holidays, birthdays, weddings, parties, and even family suppers, you will surely find this frozen fruit salad on the table. This is made flavorful using ingredients such as broas, green apple, grapes, condensed milk, all-purpose cream, mayonnaise, fine salt, and fruit cocktail. This dessert can make your meal extra special, giving it a sweet and delicious ending. Give this simple and easy frozen fruit salad recipe a try and experience its savoring taste by yourself. You family and friends will surely love it they would probably visit you again because of it. Happy cooking!
- 24 pc Broas
- 1 pc Green Apple (diced with peel)
- 10 pc Grapes (halved)
- 1 can (300 ml) Condensed Milk (for fruit mixture)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (for fruit mixture)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (for fruit mixture)
- ¼ tsp Iodized Fine Salt (for fruit mixture)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
How to cook Frozen Fruit Salad Recipe:
- In a bowl, combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with apples and grapes, then mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Using 8’x12″ pan, arrange half of broas to cover bottom of pan. Drizzle with half of fruit cocktail syrup and half of fruit mixture.
- Do the same with the remaining broas, syrup and fruits. Cover and freeze overnight.