Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
This Greek pasta salad recipe is a seriously delicious salad you should make at home. A very easy side dish that is perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! The mixture of the fresh veggies like tomato, cucumber then flavored using onion, cheese, oregano, parsley, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper is really a very savoring this mixed with rotini. Just always keep the ingredients on hand to make it easier. Serve it with grilled chicken to make it a complete meal and your family will surely add this dish as their new favorite food. Nothings more fulfilling than a delicious and healthy at the same meal. Have this recipe ready on hand for a refreshing salad to try cooking.
- 10 oz rotini, cooked and chilled
- 2 medium tomatos, cored, seeded and cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 small cucumber, cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
How To Make Greek Pasta Salad:
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and serve chilled.
Image Credit: recipehubs.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: