KFC-Style Fried Chicken Recipe
KFC’s fried chicken is pretty much at the top of the list of the magical list of secret recipes that everyone on the internet has attempted to make before. Gladly, we have here the recipe that offers the same taste of the KFC chicken. This is made potential using seasonings and other ingredients such as chicken breast, vegetable oil, plain flour, salt, pepper, dried basil, ground chili, ground paprika, garlic powder, sage leaves, oregano, onion powder, buttermilk and eggs. Prepare your family this dish and have them surprised! Let them guess if you really cook it or have it delivered. Surely this recipe will not disappoint your craving for the KFC fried chicken. Happy cooking!
- 4 large chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil for frying
For The Flour Mix:
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp ground chilli
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried sage leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
For The Egg Wash:
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
How To Cook KFC Fried Chicken:
- Place the Flour Mix ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- On a separate bowl, place the Egg Wash ingredients and mix together.
- Dip the chicken breast in the Flour Mix until all sides are covered.
- The dip in the egg wash until all sides are soaked.
- Deep fry in vegetable until golden brown and crispy.
- Let the excess oil drip and serve.
For KFC-Style Gravy recipe, click here: Easy KFC-Style Gravy Recipe
Image Credit: mashable.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: