Leche Flan (Bulacan-Style) Recipe
Leche flan is one of the staple dessert on any occasions, be it holidays, weddings, fiestas, birthdays, name it and the leche flan is always present. This creamy, sweet and oh-so-delightful dish is a must try. The Bulacan-style leche flan uses dayap rind in it, thus the sweet and tangy taste. Along with the sweet caramel on top and the smooth and creamy custard, this leche flan is something you need to complete your day! This is made delectable using ingredients such as egg yolks, evaporated milk, sugar, dayap rind, and caramelized sugar. Pin this recipe on your list now, try it and experience this heavenly delicious leche flan.
- 12 pcs egg yolks
- 1 ½ can condensed milk
- 1 ½ can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsps dayap rind
- ½ cup caramelized sugar ( ¾ cup sugar boiled in ½ cup sugar)
How To Cook Leche Flan (Bulacan-Style):
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks.
- Add the milk, sugar and dayap rind. Mix thoroughly.
- Strain the resulting mixture to make it fine; set aside.
- Pour caramelized sugar in a molder (llanera) then pour in the egg yolk mixture.
- Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour until set.
- Remove from molder (llanera) to serve.
Image Credit: pinterest.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: