Mango Float Recipe
This recipe is a delicious traditional Filipino dessert made from a simple decadent cake then mix it up with some exciting ingredients. This mango floats are quick, easy, and cheap to make. There is no need to bake nor oven and you can even make individual servings perfect for some alone time with a comforting food. You can easily learn this recipe and make this amazing desert for parties and gatherings. Mango is one of the favorite fruit of Filipinos that have an exceptional sweetness. No wonder that there are lots of sweet treats that uses mango. This mango float recipe is another way of using fresh ripe mangoes. Give this recipe a try, surely it will end up being the new favorite dessert of your family. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced)
- Graham crackers 1 box
- Crushed Graham 1 tbsp
- 1 can all purpose Nestle cream
- 1 can condensed milk
How To Cook Mango Float Recipe:
- In a rectangular Glass baking dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers, then set aside.
- Chill the Nestle for 30 minutes cream then whip the Cream in a bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream with condensed milk, then Mix well.
- Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. You can do lots of layers if you want.
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill the Mango Float for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Recipe Source here