Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Who in here love meatballs? Well, who can resist this meaty and tasty ball that goes so well in pasta and as side dish. If you are searching for a recipe for it, then you should not miss trying this meatballs with mushroom sauce recipe that made meatballs more healthier. There are many ways to cook meatballs but the version we have here uses ingredients such as ground pork, onion, dill, eggs, bread crumbs, buttermilk, hot sauce, salt, pepper, mushrooms, butter, white wine, heavy cream, beef broth and all-purpose flour. Give this recipe a try and indulge yourself to this delicious meatballs with mushroom sauce recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ lb brown mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
How To Cook Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Chop the onion and the dill. In a big bowl, add the ground pork, half the onion and half the dill. Add 2 eggs, the breadcrumbs, hot sauce, salt and pepper and buttermilk. Mix well. Shape into meatballs and fry the meatballs about 3 min per side.
- Place the meatballs on a cookie tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter. Add the onion and saute. Add the mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir well then add the beef broth and stir. Add the heavy cream, wine, salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the meatballs to the mushroom sauce and dill.
- Cook for another 2 minutes, then it’s ready to serve.
Recipe Source here