No Bake Fruity Cheesecake
Looking for a creamy, comforting, and delicious food? Then you should try this easy to prepare fruit cheesecake recipe! the basic no bake fruity cheesecake is made with cream, cream cheese, fruit cocktail and some other fillings. But now, whether you want the sweet taste of fresh fruits or the smooth and fluffy cheesecake texture, a no-bake fruity cheesecake will surely do the trick, and even without worrying of the cracking fillings or crust as in the baked ones. There is no need for an oven and cooking this is so easy. Just combine the crust ingredients, mix them well, and press evenly on the bottom of your pan or pie plate. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this irresistibly delicious fruit cheesecake recipe!
- 1 ½ cups Graham Cracker (crumbs, for crust)
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter (melted, for crust)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar (for crust)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (for crust)
- 1 ½ tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (for filling)
- 1/3 cup Fruit Cocktail Syrup (for filling)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for filling)
- ¼ cup Sugar (for filling)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (for filling)
- 1 pack (225 g) Cream Cheese (softened, for filling)
- 2 tbsp Sugar (for topping)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch (dissolved in 5 tbsp fruit cocktail syrup, for topping)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained , reserve syrup, for topping)
How to cook No Bake Fruity Cheesecake:
- Crust: Combine ingredients for crust. Mix well. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9” loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Filling: Combine gelatin and fruit cocktail syrup. Heat over low fire until gelatin is dissolved. Add ¼ cup sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Topping: Heat cornstarch mixture over low heat with constant stirring until thick. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and continue stirring for 1 minute. Stir in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Gradually, beat in all-purpose cream until well-blended. Add gelatin mixture gradually while continuously beating. Fold in 1 cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail mixture. Pour over crust. Chill until set. Top with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.