No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 46 pcs Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 packs cream cheese (8oz per pack)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipping or all purpose cream
How To Cook No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe:
For the Crust:
- Crush 20 Oreo cookies and combine with melted butter.
- In a 9 inch springform pan, place the crushed Oreos evenly at the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Refrigerate until firm.
For the Filling:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in whipping cream gently.
- Crush 16 Oreos and chopped 10 Oreos. Stir into the mixture.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smoothen the top.
- Top with Oreos (whole, chopped, crumbs), optional.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Enjoy!