Oreo Ice Candy Recipe
Ice candy is one of the most favorite cooler of the Filipinos especially during the hot summer. This ranges from 1 peso to 15 pesos, and everyone loves it. There are many variations of it depending on the main flavoring that is use. It could be fruits, desserts and many more there is no limit when it comes to ice candies. However, we have here the better version which is the oreo ice candy. Aside from it, other ingredients are used to make this tasty such as condensed milk, warm water, chocolate powder and ice candy plastic to serve. Give this ice candy recipe a try, and you will surely love it!
- 10pcs Oreo Cookies
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 250ml warm Water
- 250ml hot Water
- 60g Chocolate Powder (eg. Milo)
- Items needed: Ice candy plastic and funnel
How To Make Oreo Ice Candy:
- Crush Oreos into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk and hot water, then add warm water and mix.
- Immediately add chocolate powder into the mixture.
- Add crushed Oreos.
- Pour in mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Knot the plastic.
- Freeze for a few hours.
Image Credit: snapguide.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: