Pastillas de Leche Recipe
Basically, pastillas de leche are Filipino candies made with milk and sugar. This sweet treats are so easy to make there are no excuse for you not to try. Flavored using powdered milk, condensed milk, and granulated sugar. Your kids will surely love this sweet and milky dish, perhaps you can even ask them to help you in the kitchen. Make a delicious appetizer and at the same time have a quality bonding time with your kids. Children and adults like the milky, thin stick treat Filipino Pastillas de Leche. It is considered to be one of the sweet and delectable delicacies in many localities of the Philippines. This is also perfect as pasalubong for the kiddos and relatives at home. Have this recipe and keep it in handy once you need a delightful and satisfying sweet treat.
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 3/4 can condensed milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
How To Cook Pastillas de Leche Recipe:
- Place the condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly fold-in the powdered milk. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-15 minutes (to avoid mixture to be too sticky when molding)
- Scoop 1/2 tbsp of the mixture and mold into cylinders.
- Roll each molded cylindrical mixture on granulated sugar.
- Wrap in paper or cellophane.
- Serve as a dessert or as a treat.
Recipe Source here