Pinangat Na Isda Recipe
- 1 kg fresh fish
- 2 tbsp salt
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion, quartered
- ½ kg tamarind, boiled then mashed to get pulp
How To Cook Pinangat Na Isda:
- Gut the fish. Rub with salt, rinse then allow to dry.
- Slice each fish into two pieces, set aside.
- In pot, pour in water, add the onion, tomatoes and then the fish.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Add the tamarind sour mash.
- Cook for 2 more minutes before serving.
Image Credit: ditosasulok.wordpress.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: