Pinatisang Manok Recipe
This recipe is one of the traditional Filipino dishes that our grandparents had been enjoying during their time. Pinatisang manok is basically a chicken cooked in fish sauce is a simple chicken dish that resembles Chicken Tinola in some way. This recipe is so simple and some say that this dish is can be enjoyed more if fresh native chicken is used. well, it is because native chickens are a lot more tastier than the usual chicken sold in the grocery. This dish is made tasty using ingredients aside from the chicken such as onion, ginger, garlic, black pepper, bay leaves and fish sauce. Have this recipe pined on your list and your family will surely love it. Happy cooking!
- 1/2 kg chicken, cut to pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp sliced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp whole black pepper
- 1 pc bay leaf
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
How to Cook Pinatisang Manok:
- Marinate chicken with the onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, bay leaf, and fish sauce. Let it settle for at least 30 mins.
- Saute chicken in a pan for 10 min over low-medium heat.
- Add the rest of the marinade and continue to cook until chicken is tender.
Image Credit: knorr.com.ph
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it