Pininyahang Manok Recipe
If you are looking for a fast and easy dinner meal that will have you out of the kitchen in no time, then your search ends here! This Filipino simple stew dish is made creamy and flavorful using pineapples. As one of the local products widely produced in the Philippines, it comes not only good as fresh fruit but also became part of many dishes to even make it tastier. Like this recipe we had here called pininyahang manok, this uses ingredients such as chicken, garlic, onion, pineapple chunks, cream, salt and pepper. Pair it with rice and you will end up having a chicken dish the family is sure to love. Happy cooking and enjoy eating with this dish!
- 1 kg chicken, cut into serving portions
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cream
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
How To Cook Pininyahang Manok:
- Heat oil and saute the garlic and the onion.
- Add the chicken and allow to simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the pineapple chunks, followed by the cream.
- Allow to simmer some more until done.
- Garnish with pineapple before serving.
Image Credit: akoaypilipino.eu
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: