Potato Salad (Pinoy Style) Recipe
Potato salad is usually served in different occasions at Filipino tables. This is creamy, sweet and delicious. There are many potato dishes ranging from wide ingredients that could be used. But one of the most likely to prepare is the potato salad. This dish is best described as boiled potatoes flavored with mayonnaise, garlic, sour cream, pepper, cheese, calamansi and onions. your meal will surely be delightful with this potato salad alongside. Your family will love this delectable and yet healthy dish. So keep this recipe or perhaps have it pined on your list of next to cook recipe.
- 3 cups potatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon kalamansi juice
- 1/3 cup onions, finely chopped
How to cook Buko Pandan Salad Recipe:
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, kalamansi juice, finely chopped onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add diced potatoes and sliced pepperoni.
- Toss to coat evenly chill.
- Serve sprinkled with finely grated cheese.