Potato Salad Recipe
Potato salad is one of the mostly prepared appetizer that many people love. There are many ways you can prepare it and many ingredients you can add to flavor it. But the version we have in here is simple and easy to prepare that even the slow cooker can do. Using ingredients such as potatoes, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, eggs, celery, green onions, salt, pepper and paprika. The combination of the flavorings and seasonings makes a perfect balanced taste making this potato salad a hit. Keep this recipe now and have handy or pin it on the list of recipes next to prepare. Try it now!
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard (or yellow mustard)
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 raw eggs
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch paprika (optional)
How To Cook Potato Salad Recipe:
- Peel the potatoes, and them cut them in half (you can leave the skins on if you wish). Place them in a pot of boiling water and boil for about 17 minutes or until a fork penetrates through fairly easily. Do not make them too mushy. In the mean time, boil the eggs in separate pot.
- Allow the eggs and potatoes to cool completely. You can set aside them in the fridge to cool them down faster.
- When they are cool, slice the potatoes into bite size pieces. Peel and dice the hard boiled eggs.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix them until well combined.
- Add in the potatoes, celery, and a pinch of paprika. Mix until well incorporated. Adjust the seasoning according to taste. Set aside in a fridge to chill for about 2 hours or so.
- Serve the potato salad with your favorite main dish and enjoy!
Source : Cook n Share