Saba Con Yelo Recipe
Saba con yelo or saging con hielo is one of the famous Filipino dessert made up of plantains cooked in brown sugar syrup then usually served with ice and milk. Perfect to serve on summer season where the hot weather requires a cooler treats. This dessert is so easy, so simple, and yet so delicious! Saba con yelo is usually served as snack or meryenda but others also consume it as dessert due to its sweet taste. Even though there are wide variety of this dish, the recipe we have here uses saba, sugar, water, milk and crushed ice. This recipe is a must try and a must keep. Cook yourself this one and your family will surely love it. Happy cooking!
- 5 pcs Saba metallic element saging, sliced diagonally (vertically, crosswise or in a circle, whichever you prefer)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ cup of recent milk
- 1 ½ of crushed ice
How To Make Saba Con Yelo:
- Foremost, create sweet plantains. To do so, place Saba metallic element saging, water and sugar in an exceedingly pot.
- Boil in low heat, permitting the Saba to be grilled and also the sugar to caramelized.
- Constant stirring is required to forestall sugar from obtaining burnt.
- After you already achieved a thicker caramel, place the fireplace off, take away the sweet plantains from the pot and place it in an exceedingly platter.
- Place items of sweet Saba in an exceedingly separate serving bowl then put crushed ice and layer it with another set of ‘minatamis metallic element saging’.
- Pour recent milk. Serve and enjoy!
Image Credit: shootfirsteatlater.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: