Shrimp Kare-Kare Recipe
- 1 kg shrimps
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1 thumb – size ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 pcs siling labuyo, ground
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup green onions, cut into 1 cm lengths
How To Cook Shrimp Kare-Kare:
- Shell the shrimps. Split back and remove veins.
- Place shrimps in a saucepan. Add the thin coconut milk and ginger.
- Bring to a boil until shrimps turn red. Add the turmeric.
- Stir in siling labuyo and add salt to taste. Boil until coconut oil comes out.
- Remove from the fire. Add the green onions and serve.
Image Credit: benjielayug.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: