Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe
- 1 large Fish, I used Tilapia
- 1 large onion (chunks)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chunks)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chunks)
- 1 can pineapple chunks (reserve the juice for the sauce)
- cooking oil for deep frying
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup orange juice
How to cook Sweet and Sour Fish:
- Fry the fish. Set aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, ketchup, sugar salt and dissolved cornstarch together. Set aside.
- In a pan or wok, heat a small amount of oil and saute onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and pineapple.
- Add the sweet & sour mixture and cook until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour-in the sweet & sour sauce over to the fried tilapia.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!