Looking for a quick and easy beef steak recipe? then your search is over with this beef pepper steak recipe that only involves steaks cuts along with bell pepper and onion. Perfect dish to serve during lunchtime, though you can also try serving it with yang chow fried rice. Since this is a stir-fry dish, this can be cooked in a fast time. Using ingredients such as bell peppers, yellow onions, hot pepper, virgin olive oil, butter, garlic, mushroom, flour, red wine, beef cube, salt, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. This dish may seem like having lots of pepper and other spices, thus, that makes this dish a perfect warming food that comes along with meaty taste. Try this beef pepper steak recipe now and taste it for yourself!
- 1 ½ inch thick beef steak
- 2 – 3 bell peppers
- 2 large yellow onions, thinly sliced
- ½ hot pepper
- 2 -3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic
- ½ lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 1 bouillon cube (beef cube)
- Salt or soy sauce
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, to taste
How To Cook Beef Pepper Steak:
- Slice uncooked steak into thin slice across the grain then prepare vegetables: core and slice peppers, peel onions and thinly slice, peel garlic, then clean mushroom and slice.
- Melt butter in oil then add onions and sauté over medium high heat.
- Add whole garlic cloves and sliced peppers then mash into oil.
- Brown steak and add mushrooms then add whine, flour, and bouillon.
- Season to taste with salt or soy sauce, pepper and hot pepper, to taste.
Image Credit: omnivorescookbook.com