- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup coconut cream, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 75 grams cheese, grated
- 2 salted eggs, sliced
How To Cook Bibingka Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 3 (5-inch) round baking pans with wax paper or banana leaves.
- In a bowl, combine rice flour, all-purpose flour, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine water, eggs, sugar, coconut cream, and butter. Mix well.
- Slowly pour dry ingredients over wet ingredients, mixing with a rubberspatula until thoroughly combined. Make sure there are no lumps. If lumps do form, strain mixture using a sieve.
- Fill prepared pans until three-fourths full. Top with grated cheese and salted egg.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pan comes out clean.