This recipe is a great use for your leftover lechon kawali. Crispy pork sisig recipe is a delicious medley of tangy, spicy and crispy, it’s perfect for inuman or kainan! It is great for family dinner meals as well as a party appetizer. The making of Lechon kawali is a very elaborate process so you better make it worth the time by using the biggest piece of pork belly. This dish is the most sought-after appetiser in the Philippines. Perhaps every Pinoy bar or pub that sells beer and other alcoholic beverages is guaranteed to be serving this dish. The deep-fried version in this recipe is the most popular variation of Sisig. Try this recipe now!
- 4 cups Lechon Kawali, chopped (Easy Lechon Kawali Recipe)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cored and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 5 to 6 Thai chili peppers, minced
- ½ cup calamansi juice
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Cook Crispy Pork Sisig Recipe:
- In a large bowl, combine Lechon Kawali, bell pepper, onions, chilipeppers and calamansi juice. Gently toss together to evenlydistribute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You could add Chicharon bits for extra crunch!