This sweet snacks recipe that the kids in your family would love is a must try! graham balls recipe is basically an inch thick marshmallow covered in the crunchy goodness of crushed grahams. The mixture uses condensed milk to hold the ball shape figure that also gives you a slight sweeter and gooey feel. There are many variations of this dish depending on the flavorings use. However, the recipe we have in here uses ingredients such as crushed graham, condensed milk, chocolate candies, and marshmallow. This ingredients are very affordable and it is so easy to do, perhaps you could also ask your kids to help you in the kitchen. Enjoy preparing it as well as its great taste. happy cooking!
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
How To Cook Easy Graham Balls Recipe:
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.