Pork chops are one of the favorite dish to serve in dinners. No wonder, because this recipe is easy and quick to make and they pair well with a variety of foods and flavors. You can simply enjoy them year around be it pan fry or even oven fry them for a healthy seasons. Its method only involves flattening the chops, dipping them in a liquid, and then breading them with a seasoned flour mixture, or bread or cracker crumbs. The chops are then cooked in oil. Uses ingredients such as pork chops, all-purpose flour, corn starch, black pepper, fish sauce, calamansi and salt. Keep this real family pleaser recipe that will make you end up with a crisp, golden crust and moist, tender meat.
- 1/2 kg pork chop
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/8 ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 calamansi
How To Cook Fried Porkchop:
- Marinate pork with fish sauce, calamansi and black pepper. Let it settle for at least 30 min.
- In a bowl, combine flour and cornstarch. Add a pinch of black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Coat the marinated pork with the flour and cornstarch mixture.
- Deep fry coated pork over low-medium heat until golden brown.
Image Credit: recipeshubs.com