Spaghetti will be dull without a side of buttery garlic bread. So you better have this recipe on hand to avoid it. Garlic bread can be made in several methods, one of the easiest is like what we did in here. This recipe involves cutting the loaf of bread, preparing the mixture of garlic and butter and other seasonings, and then rubbing in on the bread and let the oven heat it up. Garlic bread is one of the best stuff on the world, well, you probably can’t remember a pizza dinner, church basement potluck, or softball game after-party that didn’t have a giant mound of buttery garlic bread somewhere in the vicinity. The seasoning is made up from salted butter, garlic, parsley, olive oil, and parmesan cheese. Have this recipe pined on your recipes and try it on your next pasta meal.
- 1 fresh roll of french, bagette, or italian bread (whichever you prefer)
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese (Optional)
How To Cook Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut bread roll in half lengthwise.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together butter, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, olive oil and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Liberally spread garlic butter mixture on each half of bread.
- Bake bread for 10-14 minutes or until bread is crisp and top is golden brown.
- Cut bread into slices and serve.
Tip: If you want to brown the top even more, turn your broiler on for 1-2 minutes but watch carefully so your bread doesn’t burn.
Image Credit: copykat.com