Hardinera is so popular especially during holidays and occasions. This is made up of diced meat, luncheon meat and other ingredients that are usually found in embutido. This dish is one of the famous dish of Lucban that is made up In addition other garnishing are also added to enhance the flavour and visual presentation like hard-boiled eggs, bell pepper strips, carrots and pineapple. Just like the rest of the traditional dishes, this also have a wide variety of ways to cook it. the version we have in here uses onion, garlic, pork, tomato sauce, sweet pickle, hotdogs, raisin, salt, ground black pepper, beef cubes, pineapple chunks, liver spread, cheese, bread crumbs, and eggs. If you are searching for a super meaty, total savoring and really palatable dish to cook, then this is the best choice of recipe. Try it now!
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 medium-size onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 grams pork, cubed
- 250 ml water
- 125 ml tomato sauce
- 62 grams sweet pickle relish
- 125 grams hotdogs, diced
- 62 grams raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 beef cube
- 125 grams pineapple chunks
- 62 grams roasted bell pepper
- 62 grams liver spread
- 60 grams cheese, grated
- 125 grams bread crumbs
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced or wedged
- 2 pieces eggs, raw
How To Cook Hardinera / Everlasting Recipe:
- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the pork and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put in the beef cube, water, and tomato sauce then bring to a boil. Simmer until the pork is tender and the liquid completely evaporates. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked pork, salt, ground black pepper, hot dog, bread crumbs, liver spread, sweet pickle relish, pineapple chunks, raisins, and cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients until everything is well incorporated.
- Grease a llanera and arrange the sliced eggs and roasted sweet pepper.
- Pour close to half of the beaten egg mixture and ensure that the eggs are well distributed on the llanera.
- Scoop the pork mixture in to the llanera until it occupies at least 3/4 of the total volume.
- Cover the whole llanera with aluminum foil.
- Pour at least 6 cups of water in the steamer. Arrange the containers in the steamer and steam for 50 minutes.
- Remove the steamed mixture from the llanera and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve either hot or cold.