Milk Tea Recipe
Milk tea is not just delicious but also soothing and so simple to make. Tea is originally a drink to warm up a cold day or just for sitting around. But here, we have the recipe that makes the tea good for the hot weather, cooling up your day. This is made possible using bags of tea, hot water, sweetened condensed milk, ice cubes and tapioca pearls. This creamy, soothing, and flavorful drink will never disappoint you in making your meal extra special. Keep this recipe and give this a try some time to experience its delicious taste. Perfect to serve during the hot weather of summer season that demands delightful coolers. Enjoy!
- 2 bags of tea (preferably black or oolong tea)
- 4-6 oz (125-185 ml) hot water
- 4 oz (125 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 4-6 oz (125-185 ml) ice cubes (or ice tubes)
- Tapioca Pearls (optional)
How To Make Milk Tea:
- Prepare hot water.
- Place tea bags in a large mug then pour in hot water. Let it steep for about 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags then pour in condensed milk. Stir until completely mixed.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes (fill at least half of the glass).
- Pour in tea mixture and allow to cool.
- Add Tapioca Pearls (optional)
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Image Credit: recultured.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: