Craving for the rustic and rural life with the taste of savoring soup and meat of a tinola dish? This dish is commonly made from the main ingredients chicken, well now we are going to try using beef that is called minanok. This recipe enables you to experiment new things. Perfect if you are a fan of tinola yet want beef! this soup recipe originally came from Quezon province that is cook by sautéing the ginger and garlic until it is fragrant. Then the beef ribs are added and wait for the color to change. It is seasoned with cooking oil, garlic, ginger, beef ribs, mustasa, salt, pepper and patis or fish sauce. Prepare this dish during those raining and cold nights for dinner. This will surely keep you warm while at the same time enjoying the great meaty taste. Go ahead and try this recipe!
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced to strips
- ½ kg beef ribs
- 200g mustasa leaves
- Salt and pepper
How To Cook Minanok:
- Sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the beef ribs and sauté the beef until the color changes.
- Add water, allow the broth to boil and reduce the heat to low.
- Slowly simmer the beef until tender.
- Once the beef is tender, season with salt and pepper and patis.
- Add the mustasa leaves and simmer. Serve hot.
Image Credit: instagram24.com
Your Friends & Family Could Use This Recipe! Share it: