- 1/2 kl ground pork
- 1 pc. cucumber (cut into tidbits)
- 3 pcs. tomatoes ( cut into small pieces)
- 1 small pouch cheese spread (put in a small plastic for easy spreading)
- 1 small pouch mayonnaise (put in a plastic for easy spreading)
- Pack of Nachos
- 300 gms lettuce or cabbage (cut into small pieces)
- Garlic, onion, and salt
How To Cook Pinoy-Style Nachos Recipe:
- Saute garlic, onion and ground pork, add salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a plate put some Nachos, add tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce/cabbage.
- Add sauteed ground pork.
- Spread with mayo and cheese.
- (Optional) Add some grated cheese on top.