Looking for an easy trick into a savory sweet mango dessert! This is a bit similar to the no-bake mango cheesecake, mango ref cake is another no-bake mango goodness that you should try on. Instead of having that creamy layer of cheesecake, bite into a layer of your broas and sweetened cream filling and of course, mango! This very easy ref cake is so simple that even kids can do it. It is just a sort of layering, pouring, and chilling. If you love fruits, you can also opt to have different fillings or fruits as substitute for mango, especially if ripened mangoes are not available. This ref cake is so satisfying you should not miss trying it. Happy cooking!
- 2 packs of lady fingers (broas)
- 4 large mangoes, sliced
- 2-3 cups candied pili nuts
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs all purpose cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
How To Cook Ref Cake Recipe:
- Mix the condensed milk and cream together.
- Slightly dip lady fingers in a evaporated milk.
- Place a layer of lady finger at the bottom of a container.
- Add a layer of mixed condensed milk and cream on top of the ladyfinger.
- Place mangoes and pili nuts on top.
- Repeat procedure until you reached the desired. Lastly top with mangoes and pili.
- Put in a refrigerator, to serve cold.