- 4 potatoes, sliced into ¼” rounds
- 2 packs Ferna all-purpose breading mix (alternative: Mert’s Chicken Breading)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Cooking oil, for deep frying
- Lady’s Choice Caesar or ranch dressing
How To Cook Shakey’s-Style Mojos Recipe:
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and water. Set aside.
- Clean potatoes and slice into ¼” round, then put them straight into the egg-water mixture to soak.
- Heat oil until 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat potato slices with breading and deep fry in batches for 3-4 minutes. Drain in kitchen towel after to absorb excess oil.
- Transfer to serving plate and serve with either Caesar or ranch dressing.